I've been thinking about this a lot and I'm going to try this out. I may or may not stick with it. As many of you know, I read a lot of posts and articles every week. I share a lot of them but sometimes things just don't get shared because I've just shared a bunch of other things. And sometimes I just want to remind people a second time that I've read a really, really good post. I can't help it. I need to share things. So, here's the first batch. Here's hoping I can stick with it.
- AmyFAILS - AmyBITES is one of my favourite food blogs. I've bookmarked and pinned and made many of her recipes. It's really easy to think that everything goes right in someone's kitchen -- whether it's mine, Amy's or Martha Stewart's. A lot of the times blogs are our highlight reels. But we've all had days when things just don't work. I love that Amy is celebrating that things that didn't. I shall remember 2012 as the year I forgot to put ginger in the ginger cake... and hopefully continue to laugh about it.
- The Romance Novel Reading Workout from Smart Bitches, Trashy Books. - The only problem I see with this workout is that you'll spend more time working out than reading the book... And what happens when all (or most) of those things happen in the same paragraph?
- Sundried Tomato Pesto from Not Eating Out In New York - This is not a new post at all but it is possibly my current favourite sundried tomato pesto recipe.
- What I did wrong and what I did right on the way to becoming a New York Times bestselling novelist by Beth Revis - Do things wrong. Care more about the book than about the market. I love it.
- This is the best thing I've seen all week. Kate Testerman did a 2012 self portrait photo project and put all of her self portraits in a video. I love it SO HARD. Enjoy!