1. What are you reading right now? I just finished Briar Rose and I'm trying to figure out what to read next. Maybe Peachtree Island.
2. How many books have you read so far? Three
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I'd love to read a Heyer novel but I don't think that's going to happen.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? I didn't, which means I did not free up my whole day and I didn't start until 1pm.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Not many. Mostly stopping to cook my half of dinner, which wasn't too long. Maybe 30-45 minutes.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How many readers are twittering!
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? I should decided to do it sooner.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? Plan better, decide to do it sooner. Have some graphic novels on hand.
9. Are you getting tired yet? A bit. I'm getting a headache.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I can't think of anything.