Because I'm not sure how it got to be Friday already...
- We're picking up our new to us dining room set tonight. We has originally planned on buying brand new furniture but then I was playing around online and found usedottawa.com. We found a great deal on there. The seller held on to the set for us even though we couldn't take it right away. Soon I'll have a place to sit and eat. Yay!
- I've officially started job searching and of course, the availability of jobs has dipped versus when I first quit my job. Murphy's Law at work I suppose. Plus it's getting in to summer and people don't hire as much in the summer. I'm not too worried because I do have a few options. Also, with my vacation in a few weeks I probably couldn't start immediately anyway.
- Speaking of vacation...I've realized I don't really have clothes for it. You see, since I've worked from home and spend most of my time at home right now and have gained about 10lbs most of my clothes don't really fit. I filled up a bag of clothes to donate yesterday. Sadly most of my summer clothes went in there and with the upcoming vacation and summer heat I need clothes. Which means shopping. Boo! Hiss!
- I also need a hair cut. I haven't had my hair professionally cut in over a year. The last time I did I pretending I didn't hate it for two days and then ended up calling my two best friends and crying.
- I made my first trip to the Ottawa Public Library yet. I don't have my own card yet (no proof of address...) but I was able to use the boy's card. Fiction, romance, YA, cookbooks. I had fun at the library. I can't tell you how so bloody thrilled I am to have a good library system at my disposal.