I like making lists. Sometimes I share them.
1. This is for you. There is no wrong way to approach a rock.
2. Sue Townsend, the author of The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13¾ has died. Does this mean I can now confess I didn't really enjoy that book and really, really could not get into Adrian Mole: The Prostrate Years?
3. I wrote about pretty wedding things at BlogHer. Which I know, hahahaha. I eloped. I STILL LIKE PRETTY.
4. I found some advice for how to avoid wrist pain in down dog and it works. Mostly. I find it a bit hard to adjust to do this properly when doing really flowing sequences but overall it has helped.
5. Joan Jett. Nirvana. Friday made.